Re: ZVG: vm_menu question

From: Louis Srianomai <louisurfer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 03:19:51 EST

Yep, running a 400 mhz p3 running .96. I've been playing it some more tonight
and did notice some flicker on screens with text, for example - the high score
screens on Asteroids and Space Duel. I'll have to play around with the
settings to see if I can get rid of that. During play, I don't see that same
flickering, the drawing is buttery smooth.

I did figure out my "space" issue for switching out of the Mfg menu, turns out
I had a button wired wrong for the j-pac, re-wired and remapped the key and
it's good to go.

Thanks again Ian.