Battlezone restoration

From: vernimark <vernimark_at_vernimark.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 16:00:44 EST

Hi all,
I want to begina the restoration of my battlezone.
I picked up the empty ("very" empty) cab in germany some months ago and
"some" boxes arrived from US with bezel, cardboard, CP, wiring and so on...
Now I'm waiting for the opportunity to collect a BW vector monitor from
RAV, uk.
But I need your help. Could you take some pictures inside the cab?
Transformer and PCBs positions, monitor location, a front view without the
periscopic bezel, lights position, and so on? This is the only way I have to
do the right things...

Thank you.
And remember my arcade party on july. You can come with your sleeping bag if
you want ;-) or with your tent if you want to stay in my garden...

Marco