Re: Red HV: It's Alive...

From: simon <simonjhanlon_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon Mar 27 2006 - 18:02:56 EST

At the moment voltages are steady, although I have not monitored them during
game play . I have the EHT set at a stable 19.5KV and focus sits around 6kv.
B+ is at 190v which is no problem.The only area that needs tweaking is the
heater voltage which is a little low, this will be easy to sort. There is a
small amount of blooming at the death star explosion. This whole project is
for my amusement not financial gain