RE: SW Death Star Blooming

From: Tom Bombaci <tom-bom_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 09:41:18 EST

My SW with a Wintron blooms on the DS explosion. It takes a few seconds for
the HV to recover for the next level. Comparing to other SW's, the bloom /
recover time seems excessive on my setup. I have slight blooming when a
blast hits the Xwing as well. Is there anything I can do to decrease the
bloom / voltage drop?

-Tom

  _____