Re: Discoloration on monitor after moving Space Duel upright

From: Joel <donfuego_at_sscs.se>
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 14:22:03 EDT

Hey Tim!
I'm having EXACTLY the same problem. Although I hadn't noticed the control
panel effect before. I just tried it out, and yep - the purplish tone in the
upper right corner sure goes away when you swing out the control panel. I
also recently moved my cabinet around after working on the monitor. My
theory up til now was that I had gotten too close to the upper right speaker
when re-inserting the monitor to the cabinet (I have to do it from the front
since the upper back plate has been nailed at some time). But this opens up
for new interesting theories I believe.... any ideas anyone?

//Joel