Re: Tempest twisting images...

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 17:13:00 EDT

Yes, I tried tightening the pins on the sockets. Now that I think of
it the plug feels a little un-tight. I'll check stock to see if I
have a plug assembly with better bite. I did do the exchange power
transistor plug with the X transistors - the Y group won't reach - to
make sure the problem wasn't on those two. Forgot to fully test the Y
plug!

Will come back with part two tomorrow when I get back to the shop -
currently I'm in the warehouse digging around:
http://flippers.com/TimeTravelWarehouse.htm

There are a number of vector games there folks, good time to get good
deals...bulk buys encouraged!

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com