Re: WG 6102

From: Scott Caldwell <scottcaldwell_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 16:39:51 EDT

Alright. Here is an update on this, but I still need some help.

I have performed Bob Robert's ENTIRE deluxe cap kit and am still having
the same issues. My molex connector for P900 on the HV PCB is red, not
white, but I tried pressing the wires into the scissors pins (same results).
Anything else that would cause this. I reflowed/replaced solder on every
solder joint I could find or thing of, that looked goofy, etc.

BTW, I did replace the pot on the HV PCB, but until I can get the HV to
kick in again, I can't adjust it to the correct 19.5Kv. I did see what
it was
reading when I hit the monitor on the side and the voltage jumps from 0
to around 3-5Kv for just a moment, since the monitor image isn't staying
on.

Scott C.