Re: Amplifone replacement is here!!

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 19:32:29 EDT

Re: VECTOR: Amplifone replacement is here!!Well,

All of mine show some kind of corrosion in the wires comming out of the transformer, so they must fail some time in the future.

Out of the 3 units I have, one was certainly open circuit on the HV winding, I tried to fix it by unwinding/resoldering/re-encapsulating etc...but its still playing up.....

If you could incorporate the HV diode in the design that would be even better !!!

Cheers, Colin