Re: Amplifone replacement is here!!

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 19:37:37 EDT

Re: VECTOR: Amplifone replacement is here!!The point with the Ampliphone is that it has a better resolution tube and the deflection coils/geometry are different..... at the moment, my 6100 works 'very well' (compared to what I've been told and from what I've seen - I'm no guru on this !!) but if an amp monitor came up at the right price (unlikely), I'd be happy....

Cheers, Colin