Re: Gravitar/Amplifone issue

From: Mark Hooks <markhooks_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Mar 25 2007 - 20:29:23 EDT

Check the X and Y output voltages on the main CPU board. I forget the actual
specs but it should be a variable DC voltage on both of them. I think they
even swing from positive to negative at times. If it is stuck on a
particular voltage then you have issues in the X,Y output on the CPU board.
If not then I'd be looking at the Amplifone. If you get desperate send me
your boards and I can test them on my PAT 9000, no charge.

Mark Hooks