Re: Gravitar/Amplifone issue

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Mar 25 2007 - 22:45:34 EDT

What can you test on that? I have 2 Space Duels,
unsure what wrong with them (I need to get a working
Amp or 6100 going first which has been a nightmare)..
one Battlezone, an Asteroids Deluxe, a Tempest
(missing a Rom as board seems to have been harvested,
but could put in a working rom if you could see what
the rest of the board looks like), the Gravitar as
well as 3 Omega Race pcbs. Does the PAT check beyond
something bad or does it stop or hang up at the first
thing it finds? Wondering if this sort of gives you a
shopping list of what is wrong? This would be an
awesome help as its getting expensive just buying one
thing after another.

I checked the X Y on the Gravitar and they do
fluctuate. Could a problem in the Amplifone cause a
problem in the pcb such as not being able to start a
game?