Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: re: new WG6100 HVU/deflection

From: <fredk_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 23:43:46 EDT

Usually the horizontal winding of a raster yoke will work (the lower the resistence the better)
The vertical winding is the problem.. I have rewound yokes and made complete monitors before. Its just
a pain to adjust the convergence and wind the yoke.

Fred

P.S. Yes I designed the HV and new deflection. The HV was a toss up on trying to make it work with an amplifone and 6100.
It could have been designed better if one or the other monitor would have been committed too, but
thats just the way it goes....