Re: Omega Race

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 13:11:30 EDT

Well that did nada..going to 25's actually started a
reset loop so switched back to 27's.
But the eprom put to proper size on the daughtercard
took it a step further..
Now when I coin up I get the tone of a credit, the
led's light in sequence, but when I press to start
game there is a pause of about 2 seconds, then a
'bump' sound.. I guess it resets there because I can
immediately coin up again, get the coin sounds
ok...just can't get the game to actually start. I took
off eproms and verified them all..