Re: Convergence Guru's Tips Needed

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 09:43:14 EDT

Something similar to this..

I just got the ESB kit for Star Wars..my convergence
doesn't seem to be that bad, but Atari seems to have
picked colors that will still look solid even when
convergence off..the stars mainly where I see it.

Anyways, is ESB when Darth Vaders head appears at the
end, the grill lines in his mouth (purple) are offset
to the right about 2 inches further then where I think
the lines should be to be centered..since there is no
other purple on the screen, I cannot tell if its all
shifted. But since purple is not a base color but a
mix of at least 2, doubt this is a regular
'convergence' issue..is this common on others ESB?