Re: Wells 19V2000 Asteriods Deluxe

From: Jeff Klammer <jeff.klammer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 18:15:24 EDT

You are correct about the 6.3 going to the coin door lights. The
fuse is good, and coin door lights work. I also forgot to mention
that I get about 3 Ohms between pins 1 & 8 for the heater on the
tube. I've been working this problem off and on for about 2 weeks
and the only thing that I can come up with so far is that the heater
isn't coming on. I wish I could find a working CRT in the Twin
Cities to swap parts with.

Jeff