Re: ROMs for Tempest?

From: <kstillinger_at_sc.rr.com>
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 13:13:12 EDT

There are at least 3 different revisions for Tempest ROMS.

  There are a few wire jumpers on some boards where you can choose between 2716/2732 sized EPROMS. Consult the documentation :-) . If you strap it for the 2732's, you only have to use half as many. You'll have to look at your board and the schematics to tell if your board can accomodate it. Look for wire jumpers W1, W2, W3, and W4.

I think the doubled ROMS go as follows:
136002-133 D1
136002-134 F1
136002-135 J1