RE: Omega Race - help!

From: simon hanlon <simonjhanlon_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 13:43:11 EST

Usually acid from the battery eats away at the ram and rom sockets....clean
the board in vinegar, baking powder and a tooth brush. Rinse with distilled
water and dry in the oven (electric) on a low heat. Replace all the bad
sockets. Check the Roms are good with an eprom reader if you have one, check
all the ram IC's on another game board that uses 2114's. Good luck. Great
Game!