Re: 6100 Deflection problem

From: Ron Matuszak <ron.matuszak_at_buckeye-express.com>
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 16:16:07 EST

Ok, bear with me I just got my scope last week. Its a Tek 465. I bought it to help me fix this game.

Where do I hook my scope to on the deflection board ? The deflection board I have is P339. Where are the yoke protection fuses ? The other board numbers are HV P329, Neck P315. I forgot to add I have the LV2000 installed also. When you say to unplug the yoke. Do you mean unplug P500 and J501 from the neck board ? Sorry if these are stupid questions. This is my first Color Vector and I don't want to screw it up. The G05's are alot easier.

-Ron