summer party

From: <vernimark_at_vernimark.com>
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 14:11:20 EST

Hi guys,
it's a long time I don't write on list but I've a new job
and I'm quite busy... Now I design slot machines for AWM
Italian market, in this way I can meet all italian
distributors and find some old things in their warehouses :D

Now I'm restoring this:
http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=9257

Anyway I'm writing for two reasons:

1) my omega race needs a monitor so, if you have for sale
please let me know...

2) I'm preparing for july the new vernimark arcade summer
party, as usual every two years.

During this party you can play to

vector
Space Wars, Asteroids, Battlezone, Tempest, (omega race if I
find a new monitor), rip off cocktail

raster
Invasion (SI bootleg), Monaco gp, rally (pong),

Space Invaders slot machine ;)

Star wars pinball

and if i find time to restore them,
tank and sprint