Re: WG6100: HV P316 instead of P329?

From: Alexander Glaser <alex_at_galaga.org>
Date: Mon May 19 2008 - 19:33:36 EDT

On May 19, 2008, at 2:44 PM, Andre Huijts wrote:

> Read the FAQ again because it _does_ mention that all the boards are
> interchangeable with one importnat exception for some extra wire on
> a later board. Don't have the doc here right now but it _is_ in
> there...

Andre is right -- I somehow missed this quote:

        "The good part of all this is that the 3 basic units, deflection
board, neck board, and HV board are all interchangeable as units and
they are all connectorized. In other words if you have one working
monitor you can try the boards from your bad monitor (one at a time)
even if the boards are not exactly the same."

Thanks to all, Alex