Re: Tempest Restoration Blog

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri Sep 12 2008 - 15:08:51 EDT

Finished the brick rebuild - Repaired, sense modded and tested an ARII (not
checked the audio yet) - Got good healthy voltages...

Plugged all the looms in and the pcb, but it does not seem to be doing
anything at the moment (got a nice healthy 5v) - I'll need to try diagnose
the pcb shortly when I can make some space - might be a first use of the
fluke 9010a :-) - Not got any bleeps or bloops .. must investigate
further... Can't find my scope probes for a start !!

Dare not plug in an XY monitor just yet....

Cheers, Colin