Convergence Rings of WG6100/Amplifone

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Sun Apr 05 2009 - 16:57:36 EDT

I'm trying to converge a WG6100 with a 25" CRT. I can get the red &
blue OK, but the green seems to have a taller raster.
Can't get it right using all the converging methods.

Now I think that the convergence ring set maybe meant for a 19" tube.
I compared it to the set on my own Amplifone 25" and the rings seem to
be thicker and have a larger outer diameter. I assume this means the
magnets are more powerful.

Any help greatly appreciated, I've got some pics to show what the
problem is here:

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=91217.msg956939#msg956939