Re: Convergence Rings of WG6100/Amplifone

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 15:16:46 EDT

Hi,

I will have issue too in the future... I have a 25" tube (the correct
equivalent afaik)... A 19" WG6100 Yoke and ring assembly.

I think the tube is a used tube which has been 're gunned' but I'm not 100%
sure...

Please keep us all posted how you get on, and if you find a work around or
solution to the problem.

Regards, Colin