Re: Convergence Rings of WG6100/Amplifone

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 17:22:14 EDT

Have you tried putting a magnetic strip down at the top/bottom deep into the yoke?
I've done a few, but its been a while..The magnets on 19/25 should be the same as its really only the neck diameter to worry about when replacing. The last set of rings should move magenta on green. Moving the yoke from side-to-side while looking at it from above adjusts the peripheral convergence of the outer lines...try that.