RE: Cinematronics CCPU on Xilinx FPGA

From: Omar Vega <omv_at_cinematronics.org>
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 21:15:51 EDT

Hey Chris,

Just in case you have more time these days than I do, it will synthesize
into a pretty small part (think spartan II < 100k gates, 50k IIRC). I had a
nice simulation running (starhawk roms) but mine hangs up after about 130 ms
or roughly a couple of full frames of drawing vectors (PITA debug). I agree
that Zonn's simulator is usefull for getting started and so is his
disassembler.

Omar