Re: Battlezone Graphics Problem

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon May 11 2009 - 14:33:49 EDT

Came back to this... and the Vector Generator section seems to have died
now... Ram/Rom OK... It starts to draw some vectors for a split second
(probably just 1 frame worth or part of) , then hangs and watchdogs now....
Whatever was on the way out has gone and died now !!

I'll get poking around... grrrr.... ;-)