Re: Battlezone Graphics Problem

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu May 07 2009 - 19:30:13 EDT

With the Mathbox unplugged, you can still pull the diagnostics screen up...
and it should show a T for Mathbox 'timeout' or something like....near the
middle of the screen....

I'm getting the crosshatch and just a few of the alphanumeric characters
along the bottom... nothing else.... its not getting that far...

Its like its going through the display list... drawing stuff... then hits a
dead end and starts drawing odd stuff...or just finishes early...

Like I say.. I suspect counters or the 670 rams ?? but I've not looked into
it in detail yet...

Cheers, Colin