Re: Space Fury Cocktail FS

From: Travis Shire <boardjunkie_at_techie.com>
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 17:44:52 EDT

  It's really easy to reach in the game (with the game unplugged!) and
  disconnect the monitor cables.  Then unscrew the monitor bolts and
  pull the monitor out *carefully*.  You might want to check the big
  power transistors that are mounted on the black heatsinks and tell us
  the part number on them.

  A lot of Cap-Kits have been sold in the past for the Electrohome G08
  monitors with transistors that are way under-rated for 2N6259
  replacements.  Replacements that are well suited for this monitor are
  not hard to find and are easy to change.

  That's just one possible thing you could check.

  BTW - I live in Southern California - so I'm a bit far.  :)

  Matt

  Not only that...but there's the problem with all the fake pwr
  x-istors going around. Definetely buy from a reputable source. The
  MJ15003 is a little heavier device (20a).

  DC detection at the output with a relay to disconnect the load would
  save alot of fuses.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses