Re: Armor Attack sounds and rom versions

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jun 03 2009 - 20:42:53 EDT

Bill, not sure if you have a different schematic but I don't have an ic28. Reguardless, I replaced all tl081'swith no change.. swapped out a couple other logic ic's and no change..
I did try the other sound board in the game and it seems to work fine. The engine noise on that one is very faint compared to everything else. I guess on the bad sound board, I could say the engine noise is overwhelming compared to all other sounds...its really loud.. The morse does have a 'slight' distortion to it as well and when turning on the machine, the explosion sound almost seems to have a slight reverb to it as it fades..