RE: "Clay Cowgill's" pincushion corrector

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jul 05 2009 - 18:54:56 EDT

> Clay, did you find any of these ?
>
> I've reached the point where I've got perfect convergence but
> the pincushion is irritating me....

I actually did a run of 100 of the PCB's a little while back, but I
overestimated what I had left in stock of appropriate values in 0805 sized
resistors-- so I need to hit submit on a Digikey order I've had open in a
window for a week. ;-) Once the resistors come in I'll build up a couple
panels if anyone else wants some...

I think I last sold 'em for $35/ea, so let's call it $25/ea for the
"Vectorlist Special". I'm shipping by FedEx now, so figure ground will be
about ~$7-8 in the continental US-- any quantity. I'll just pick an
'average' flat shipping price to make it less work managing orders.

Let me get some built and tested before I take any orders so that I'm sure I
didn't screw anything up with the new PCB layout and so there's no waiting
for me to get them built before shipping.

The design is pretty small now, probably only about three quarters the size
of the previous (smallest) encarnation (and probably about 1/4th the size of
the first ones!).

Here's a pic of the panel:

http://picasaweb.google.com/claycowgill/DisplayCorrector?authkey=Gv1sRgCJSWt
oCiy4LHIg&feat=directlink