Re: "Clay Cowgill's" pincushion corrector

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Mon Jul 06 2009 - 13:59:56 EDT

Great news Clay ! As you may know I'm in Europe so I hope FedEx rates
are a bit reasonable for something small like that ? Else I'd prefer
USPS which has never let me down on US to me shipping before..

Anyway, great deal seeing the 1495 prices !

If it takes any load of your work I can do the assembly myself ;) I'll
see if I can get some more people interested in them overhere.

Cheers, André

Op 6 jul 2009, om 00:54 heeft Clay Cowgill het volgende geschreven: