RE: "Clay Cowgill's" pincushion corrector

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Aug 09 2009 - 16:29:04 EDT

> What about shipping to Canada? Two or three in a small padded envelope
tossed in the mailbox?
> These foreigners, eh? Jeeze!

I can do that for you, John. I do want to keep the postal service stuff to
a minimum-- we only have the anti-theft letter-sized slots on our mailboxes
here in the 'burbs. Anything international or over 13oz has to go to the
counter at the post office which ends up taking me an hour including travel
time. :-P I've never tried the 'will call' pickup service the USPS
supposedly has-- guess I could give that a shot... I don't think I have the
necessary customs forms here though anyway so it's probably a trip to the
office anyway at some point. Not a big deal, I just don't want to make a
habit of it. ;-) The Post Office is one of those places that make my blood
pressure go up. (How they can have a single line and two or three tellers
and *still* have it extend out the front door during *slow* days mystifies
me...)

If someone in Canada wanted to receive a bunch of them at once from me and
redistribute to any other folks up there that'd work too. Otherwise I think
Steve @ Arcadeshop is going to get some and he can ship up there I'm sure
(probably at a little higher price, but he has overhead to pay for).

-Clay