RE: "Clay Cowgill's" pincushion corrector

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Aug 09 2009 - 16:35:52 EDT

> Somehow i missed the begining of this thread, what kind of pirce are
they going for, inc posting to UK ?

It probably started months ago. I'm slow. ;-)

I think I said $25/ea USD and then we'll figure out some sort of
international shipping method. Pat volunteered to hand carry some (at least
they're small!) on his next trip to "Europe" and ship from there to help
save on the postage. (We'll have to figure out how to handle those shipping
costs-- I'll let Pat think about how he wants to do that that since he'll
have to do all the work!)

I'll try to build up a panel or two this week and get a feel for how long
it'll take me to knock 'em out, then I'll post here again once they're
tested and packaged up and ready to go.

-Clay