Re: identical G05-802 problem with 2 different deflection PCBs

From: Colin O'Brien <colin_at_onepointzero.com>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 03:46:26 EST

Yes, all checked and at the right places (several times even, as
powering up blows them :) ).

Last night, I started going through everything looking for dead
shorts, no luck at the moment but there's a lot left. After taking the
power brick out to check below the case, I did notice the transformer
is a replacement and has been spliced in. Initial comparison with the
wiring diagrams seem to indicate it's all done correctly but I'm going
to give it a lengthier check tonight.

Colin