Re: Can a Tempest transformer power block be used with a 19V2000?

From: Steven Gregory <sgregory_at_arcadeshop.com>
Date: Fri Feb 12 2010 - 09:49:12 EST

This is a good question. It *might* be possible as I've heard the multiple
lugs on the block will set different voltages. The WG 19V2000 has in
input voltage of 60VAC which I think is fully compatible with the
Electrohome
G05-802/805.

If this setup does not work, I might have one around here...

- Steven