Re: Vectormame sound question

From: Lewis D'Aubin <ldaubin_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun Feb 28 2010 - 07:06:37 EST

> Has anyone else encountered this?

Yes, this effects my setup as well... and I've been lazy about just
turning the volume down when my wife complains about not being able to
hear her Centipede game ;^} But it's only on certain games, and it
seems very dependent upon whomever made the samples up. It seems to me
that the problem stems from no standard db weighting across the sample
sets.

Are we really talking 'hundreds' of samples though? From what I recall,
there's only maybe 10 or so per game, for the few that use samples
exclusively...

-Lewis D'Aubin
http://www.arcade-museum.com/members/member_detail.php?member_id=381196