Battlezone Troubleshooting

From: Rich Marquette <rmarket_at_ptd.net>
Date: Sun Feb 28 2010 - 07:14:49 EST

I'm working on my Battlezone and I got it mostly working with one problem
left.
Some objects on the right hand of the screen get drawn distorted. It happens
mostly with the triangle objects, it is like they get drawn inside out and
then as they move towards the center of the screen they suddenly get drawn
properly. It happens only in an area that is maybe an inch wide. In the
attract mode, the E from Battle gets distorted but the E from Zone doesn't
not and as the words move to the back of the screen the distortion clears
up. The background mountains and enemy tanks all get drawn fine and the
test mode doesn't show any errors.
Anyone have any ideas on what to check or where to start troubleshooting on
this?

Thanks
Rich