Re: 13" Amplifone z / Blanking problem.

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 20 2010 - 23:51:21 EDT

Alrighty then, let's take a crack at this.

Check the voltage on the tabs of the 3 neck board transistors. If less than
(pick a number---how about 50 volts?) check the Video B+ from the HV board
to the neck board. (It's just rude of Atari not to put HOW MUCH voltage
there should be there on the schematic, let's just take a wild-ass guess of
100.)

Voltages low? C24 on neck board could be open or shorted (or leaky or put
in backwards) or CR3 on HV could be bad (or the wrong part).

Voltages look OK? Well, that would be a whole different article.