Anyone have a neckboard or a connector for a 19VLUP22?

From: Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jul 16 2010 - 09:05:37 EDT

I've finished repairing the WG6100 in my Star Wars. I get a usable picture, stable B+, and the monitor seems to be working properly. Unfortunately, the picture tube is pretty weak - I have a hard time getting sharp vectors on bright lines (especially green). For example, the green crawl text on the attract mode. The bright text towards the bottom is fuzzy, but the dimmer text towards the top is sharp.

I want to hook the tube up to my handy-dandy picture tube tester (B&K 470), but I don't have the proper adapter (CR-24). I could make one easily if I had a mating connector for the neck of the picture tube, but I don't.

So, does anyone have a junk neckboard from a 6100 or G08, or anything that uses the same picture tube connector as the 19VLUP22?

Thanks!

-Ian