Re: 25" LOW res CRT on Star Wars

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Sat Jul 17 2010 - 18:08:07 EDT

I do have a spare yoke around, but the owner (CKONG) took the monitor with him. I might try it when he will put the game in his still to build gameroom next november or so...

I dd loosen the yoke completely. What also baffled me was that when setting the blue raster there was not a single position where I could get an overall blue raster. Some corners (mostly on the left top and bottom) were either completely dark or went to green but I couldn't get it right.

I did numerous degaussings to make sure that wasn't the cause.

Could it be that the deflection currents in the yoke were simply not high enough by some cause on the deflection board ? Stupid, but I forgot to try my own deflection board.....

I do realize that resolution has nothing to do with it, but could f.i. the gun placement be different from a mid-res tube ? I doubt it but maybe ?

Thanks, Andre

Op 17 jul 2010, om 17:14 heeft andre het volgende geschreven: