Re: Anyone have a neckboard or a connector for a 19VLUP22?

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Sun Jul 18 2010 - 06:12:12 EDT

I know it might sound like a real insult, but i have to ask as i had
someone reporting similar problems who was convinced it was a tube
problem... Have you cleaned the face of the CRT and both sides of the montor
bezel/glass through which you are viewing it?

A suitably dirty/dusty screen will make everything bright apear fuzzy and
defocussed...

Can you show us a picture?

And to add to the vibe, 'mark' is completely wrong, the defocussing was only
a feature of the Amplifones, and only for the death star explosion.

--
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com