Re: Tempest High Score Save Troubles

From: Maxstang <maxstang_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat Mar 26 2011 - 13:28:43 EDT

Thanks so much for your responses guys. The EAROM is new. No telling if it is working though! I did switch out the entire aux board and tried a couple of EAROMs including the "new" one with no change. I'll check the accounting data. I hadn't thought of that. I don't have another working board set sadly! I'll get out the logic probe and see what I can find. One again, thanks again for taking the time to answer. -Malcolm

Sent from my iPhone