Re: Williams vector game 68k cpu (1982)

From: Alan McCormick <weirdal1968_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Mar 27 2011 - 11:54:23 EDT

I did a quick search of Vectorlist and it didn't mention your link. GTK the info is "out there". Since James had the schems priced and ready to sell, we just need somebody with the green (and that would *defintely* not be me). James was not at the booth when I was there. Maybe somebody with his phone number should call him and put the stuff aside for the preservationists. When they are safely in "our" hands I can run mine over to Kinkos for a full sized copy or two to complete the set.

If Jarvis shows up at another MGC I'll certainly ask him for more details on the vector platform. After I asked him a question about the unconventional explosions in Robotron, a little voice in my head wanted to ask if he ever wanted to do a vector game. Time ran out and I missed my chance. :(