Re: Mysterious shiny new deflection board in WG6100

From: Xyla DuVal <xduval_at_xyla.net>
Date: Tue Apr 19 2011 - 20:28:43 EDT

Thank you for the identification. Are these boards considered better
or worse than the originals? I am finding conflicting information.
Basically I am wondering if its best to restore this monitor with a
tube that doesn't have a big hole burnt in the center, or just keep my
eyes open for a complete original 6100 with a better condition tube.

Thanks.