Re: weird amplifone deflection prolems...

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Wed May 11 2011 - 09:16:07 EDT

I didn't recieve any wisdom on this fault from the vectorlist... i'm
thinking of cancelling my subscription fee payment... booo

hehe.

Anyway, i fixed it.. it has taken me waaay too long to find this, at least a
day and a half. Turned out to be shorted CR10 diode, something you just
don't expect as its how the spot killer samples the x deflection, i just
wasn't looking in that area...

You live and learn.

--
Andrew Welburn