RE: Asteroids troubleshooting

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Tue Dec 20 2011 - 02:18:53 EST

Piggyback will work depending on the failure of the chip. If it is an open
bond internally then this will show that. If it is a short it might still
show improvement if the new chip can overdrive the failure.

I have an HP 1672 and have tried using it a couple times, trick is figuring
out how to setup the triggering to get a capture that makes sense. So far
it hasn't helped me find anything.

David