G05-801 and Lunar Lander

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue May 15 2012 - 08:15:03 EDT

So I'm working on a LL with an 801 in it. My first 801.

Come to find out the linear pots have been messed with on the deflection
board, causing a horrible picture and walling about 2" from the edge of the
monitor.

Normally this wouldn't be an issue because most games have a Diamond test
pattern to adjust to. LL does not. :(

So I'm wondering if some creative person has made a rom set for a LL board
set that only displays test patterns. Since this is my only 801 I can't
easily swap the monitor to a game that can produce a test pattern.

Kevin