Re: G05-801 and Lunar Lander

From: Total Impulse <totalimpulse_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue May 15 2012 - 17:28:51 EDT

Actually, LL has a diamond test pattern. To get to it, you first have
to place the game in self test mode. At the end of self test mode, you
momentarily ground pin 10 on the edge connector twice to bring up a
diamond pattern. I just did this a few days ago in order to tweak the
x-linearity on my LL.

See,
http://arcarc.xmission.com/PDF_Arcade_Atari_Kee/Lunar_Lander/Lunar_Lander_DP-136-1st-01B.pdf

Alan