Re: Messed up my Black Widow

From: vectorlist-steve <vectorlist_at_arcadehacking.com>
Date: Sun Jul 01 2012 - 18:31:43 EDT

Oh, you definitely have a short then. For comparison I measured 1.57 K
ohms on two different working board sets.

Pull all of your roms and measure the resistance of the board again. If
it jumps up to ~ 1.5K then measure each of the roms/eproms and see if
you can lock down which one is causing you grief. It could also be a
fault socket that has disintegrated with recent use.

On 7/1/2012 3:23 PM, John Huie wrote:
> Well I tried using my ohm settings and it's extremely close to no
resistance at all: 0.000 on my meter.