xeltek Re: VERY nice EPROM programmer...

From: Joseph Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Tue Dec 11 2012 - 08:28:57 EST

Does the unit support multiple voltages?  Would they add support for things like a 2708?

EETools advertises that they'll add devices too.  I contacted them to get all their requirements to add a device, which was a data sheet and 2 units for testing, which I supplied.  They came back and said the unit (TopMax) cannot handle the needed voltages (namely the -5).  I asked what if that could somehow be supplied externally (with no idea how I would do that).  They considered it, but in the end said no.

Joe